Ánimo, (pronounced AH · né · mō), is a Spanish word that means “energy, spirit and vitality.” Used commonly as a one word imperative intended to motivate, “Ánimo!” is a call to action.
It was a call to action that inspired Joe and Anthony (that’s us!) to open Ánimo. Tired of processed fast food laden with preservatives and synthetic ingredients, and knowing we weren’t alone, we developed a quick service juice and burrito bar that serves delicious yet nutritious food made from the highest quality ingredients. Our menu items include:
- Great tasting, non-GMO ingredients
- Mind & body energizing ingredients
- Organic & 100% all natural ingredients
Our menu, which consists of staples like homemade soups & salads as well as hand rolled Mission-style burritos, freshly pressed juices, juice blends, protein shakes and specialty organic items like wheatgrass and the Chilly Gorilla (a non dairy custard made from 100% organic bananas), is served expeditiously in a warm yet vibrant setting.
We’re thrilled to have achieved the following accolades:
- Philadelphia Magazine’s “New and Noteworthy”
- SJ Magazine’s “Best of South Jersey 2006”
- Courier Post’s 4-Star Rating
- Fox Philadelphia’s “2007 Hot List”
- South Jersey Magazine’s “Best of the Best 2008 & 2010”
Stop in and say hello! One of us is always in making sure that the freshest, best-tasting, ultra-healthy food you can buy is on the way to you